Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Chrome Boost ~ Discussion Page

Old
Chrome Boost ~ Discussion Page - Thu Jan 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010

GO FOR CHROME !

Here's the chance to start your poker year right with the PokerSchoolOnline Chrome Boost promotion.

If you are a play money player or currently BronzeStar level on PokerStars you can opt-in to this great offer below.

Click to register for the Chrome Boost promotion. Once you've done this simply achieve or maintain ChromeStar status in January to be eligible for your FPP bonus.

Click to register for the Chrome Boost promotion. Once you've done this simply achieve or maintain ChromeStar status in January to be eligible for your FPP bonus.

For every VPP you earn during this week PokerSchoolOnline with award you with an extra 0.5 FPP in addition to the regular FPPs that you will earn as part of the PokerStars VIP Program. With this bonus you will earn the same amount of FPPs as a SilverStar player during the bonus week.

It's a great opportunity to get 2014 off to a great start!

Note: All Chrome Boost FPPs will be awarded between 19th and 21st February and credited straight to your PokerStars account. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail.

Timeline Summary

• 1st January, 00:00 ET to 31st January 2014, 23:59 ET: achieve or maintain ChromeStar
  • 4th to 6th February: Confirmation e-mail that you've qualified for the FPP Boost
  • 10th February, 00:00 ET to 16th February, 23:50 ET: FPP Boost period
  • 19th to 21st February: FPP crediting and confirmation e-mail

Benefits of Being a ChromeStar Player

ChromeStar is the second of PokerStars VIP Status Levels and requires a player to earn 100 VPPs during any calendar month. When a player moves up a VIP Status level they will earn extra benefits and rewards including an exclusive tournament with prize pools of over $120,000 each and every month. Also don't forget that you can use your FPPs earned to play tournaments or to purchase exclusive PokerStars goodies in the VIP Store.

For more ways to start the year right, check out the PokerStars January Jumpstart.

So don't delay, opt-in now and start earning your Chrome Boost bonus today!

Best of Luck

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 12:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Question: I have registered for the Chrome Boost, but if I manage to achieve Silver star by the end of January, will I still receive the boost in fpp?

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 12:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytton View Post
Question: I have registered for the Chrome Boost, but if I manage to achieve Silver star by the end of January, will I still receive the boost in fpp?
Yes, that's not a problem

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
hi - Fri Jan 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2011
please i register 10-15 days ago,but not get confirmation email, its started today and i acumalate fpp on account,so what now?im available for this promotion or not?

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2014, 04:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamia78 View Post
please i register 10-15 days ago,but not get confirmation email, its started today and i acumalate fpp on account,so what now?im available for this promotion or not?
Hi miamia78,

After you register then all you need to do achieve or maintain Chrome status. Then between the 4th and the 6th of February those that have managed this and qualified for the FPP boost will receive their confirmation email.

Good luck,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
hi - Fri Jan 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
aaaaaaaa ok! february are second month in year.lol.thanks for explaim

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 05:03 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2013
Sweet got my confirmation email, bring on the 10th!

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 05:23 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
How can I find out if i received the bonus ? I didn't receive any confirmation emails but i did register for the promotion and actually achieved silver star .

Thanx
Dan

Old
Sun Feb 23, 2014, 05:34 PM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3n_dan View Post
How can I find out if i received the bonus ? I didn't receive any confirmation emails but i did register for the promotion and actually achieved silver star .

Thanx
Dan
Contact support@pokerschoolonline.com They're the only ones that can check your account for you

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 12:01 PM
(#10)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Thought I had regged for this, but guess not. Oh Well, maintained Chrome anyways.

Old
Fri Feb 28, 2014, 02:15 PM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Thought I had regged for this, but guess not. Oh Well, maintained Chrome anyways.
Hey Stake,

How are you? We've no way of checking this for you, only support@pokerschoolonline.com can

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com