BronzeStar
Hi everyone
would you please guide me to a program that downloads videos from PSO

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 06:24 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Oh, great question - would be interested in hearing what programs other people are using.

I've been using RealPlayer, which works with IE - but not all the time, for all vids So if there's one that's more reliable, that'd be even better. RealPlayer works about 90% of the time though with IE, and it's free

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 08:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
I've the Internet download manger it's great and worked with all poker bites videos
but I still need a program that downloads flash videos from the library
Is RealPlayer work there ??

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 07:57 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2013
BronzeStar
thanks a ton
but it doesn't work
Is that only for android or I didn't know how to use it !!

Old
Sat Feb 15, 2014, 05:59 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sy Gambler View Post
I've the Internet download manger it's great and worked with all poker bites videos
but I still need a program that downloads flash videos from the library
Is RealPlayer work there ??
Hey, did you ever find a program that works for you? Now RealPlayer isn't working for me at all

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com