Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

$11.00 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Progressive Knockout]

Old
$11.00 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Progressive Knockout] - Fri Jan 03, 2014, 06:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2013
Whilst browsing a few players on prolabs I found a guy who played loads of these games last month.

Never heard of these before, but fancied a go.

Only thing is after adjusting all my filters I still can't find this format anywhere?

Is this game still going or was it just in trial mode?

Any help gratefully received

Last edited by Danutz75; Fri Jan 03, 2014 at 06:54 AM..

Old
Fri Jan 03, 2014, 07:12 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2009
I just turned all my filters off and showed in progress games too, Nothing showing here either.

But interesting that you bring them up, I had planned to ask some questions about them too, I.E what are other people's opinions of where they should fall in terms of B/R management calculations.

And if anyone knew if we would be seeing more introduced across the different stake levels.

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 11:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danutz75 View Post

Only thing is after adjusting all my filters I still can't find this format anywhere?

Is this game still going or was it just in trial mode?

Any help gratefully received

I think, that kind of format going longer that 1 month..and seen only one limit 11$

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 11:37 AM
(#4)
Thanks for your reply

It is very strange I can see it in the lobby today so may watch a few games and get stuck in next week

Have played the $27 SUPER PROGRESSIVE KO and various super kos a lot and like the format so will look forward to having ago.

Thanks again

Nutz

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 01:08 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2010
hi i find it in tourney>regular and its up top with sit and go 180 games it dont start reg till 2pm gmt hope this helps ps love these games also end reg at 2am

Last edited by HAPPYSAP; Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 01:13 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 01:12 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2012
Stars can control times when games are spawned. So it may be that they are only available at certain times of the day.

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 06:26 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
hi i find it in tourney>regular and its up top with sit and go 180 games it dont start reg till 2pm gmt hope this helps ps love these games also end reg at 2am
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Stars can control times when games are spawned. So it may be that they are only available at certain times of the day.
Thanks guys I believe you have solved my mystery

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com