Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Suggestions of games for 2,33$ bankroll

Old
Suggestions of games for 2,33$ bankroll - Sat Jan 04, 2014, 07:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2013
Hi all ,i have 2,33$ ,can u give me any suggestions wat games i should play to build up?

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 09:09 PM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2012
SilverStar
25c 45 man sit n gos.

Old
Sat Jan 04, 2014, 09:47 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbalerv View Post
25c 45 man sit n gos.

The 25c x 90 player games have 15 minute blind levels. So more game (3 hours) and good structure 46c to min cash and $5.78 for the win.

Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 09:50 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 02:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

It's quite a task to build a bankroll from just a couple of dollars as there isn't much room for error or variance. I certainly wouldn't play anything above $0.25, lower if possible but I understand not everyone likes the 10c 360 mans. Perhaps try the $0.10 ($50 added) MTTs as they are pretty soft fields and a deep run can give you a nice boost. Also it's a good idea to add in some freerolls, zero cost so any return is profit.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 02:59 AM
(#5)
Ok thnx everyone for ur help,i will try 0.25c sngs and will play mtts with my fpps,best wishes gluck all

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 07:38 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
I didnt hear of any mtts you can play with Fpps, even if there are some, don't think you can generate enough fpps out of 2 $

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 08:27 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2013
Hi there!

A few weeks ago I posted a similar post. I started with $2.19 and am currently sitting at $15 mostly playing cash games.

As someone else told me and if you rather play on cash tables I'd advise you to play 2-3 tables with the minimum fee entrance which is 0.8. Play as they show us in the cash tables tutorials and you will be fine, this ofc if you don't get alot of bad beats.

What I also did and helped me alot was to check the players that were on the table and start color coding them from green to red accordingly to what I expected their skill to be.

If I saw that a table had more than 2 of red colored players I would imediatly discard of playing on that table and moved to the next until I found a table with only green players.

This allowed me to play more safely and with more confident since I didn't had to face all the sharks around. Ofc, you should always be carefull but always trust the lessons that PSO offers.

I think that's all check my blog if you want, there's some good information there one how I'm doing it: $2 to $20 is it possible? (Blog)

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 06:15 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3n_dan View Post
I didnt hear of any mtts you can play with Fpps, even if there are some, don't think you can generate enough fpps out of 2 $
Yo Dan,there are 20 fpps and 10 fpps tourneys for bronze stars.You can find them Tourney-VIP-Bronzestar tag.

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 06:20 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjvomauricio View Post
Hi there!

A few weeks ago I posted a similar post. I started with $2.19 and am currently sitting at $15 mostly playing cash games.

As someone else told me and if you rather play on cash tables I'd advise you to play 2-3 tables with the minimum fee entrance which is 0.8. Play as they show us in the cash tables tutorials and you will be fine, this ofc if you don't get alot of bad beats.

What I also did and helped me alot was to check the players that were on the table and start color coding them from green to red accordingly to what I expected their skill to be.

If I saw that a table had more than 2 of red colored players I would imediatly discard of playing on that table and moved to the next until I found a table with only green players.

This allowed me to play more safely and with more confident since I didn't had to face all the sharks around. Ofc, you should always be carefull but always trust the lessons that PSO offers.

I think that's all check my blog if you want, there's some good information there one how I'm doing it: $2 to $20 is it possible? (Blog)
Yo Maurico,i read ur blog man,its interesting,i hope u reach ur goal.I dont wanna play any cash games,i used to play these ,thy dealt me KK 3 times on row,all lost in showdown.NP Pokergods dont like me i guess.Anyways i just go and play in zoom and gonna löse all my Money,cheers

Old
Sun Jan 05, 2014, 06:58 PM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2012
Why not save what you have and try build a litte more from freerolls so you can have a good shot 25c sit n go's

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com