Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

test

Old
test - Tue Jan 07, 2014, 11:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011

Old
sorry for the inconvenience - Tue Jan 07, 2014, 11:42 AM
(#2)
I am trying to figure out how to post hands without showing the result. Does it go back the 'quick read' process when when you first save the hand? I am guessing that one would copy the hand, then put it in a folder for future reference. Then redo the 'quick save' process, and save the edited hand in a separated folder. Or is there a way to edit out the result after the fact, if you only saved the hand once?

Old
Tue Jan 07, 2014, 11:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2013
You have to decide before the 'quick read' how much to include.

If you want to make a new version (for example without results) you can copy the 'Hand Info" in the Replayer tool for a particular replay and paste it into a new hand and edit it before the 'quick read'

You could keep a separate replayer group for this purpose to avoid confusion.

Not sure if this answers your question.

Old
Thank You - Tue Jan 07, 2014, 12:11 PM
(#4)
Yes, as a matter of fact, I believe it does. Thanks!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com