25nl - River sizing vs supernit

Old
25nl - River sizing vs supernit - Wed Jan 08, 2014, 05:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Stats:

Player4 ( $44.75 USD ) - VPIP: 14, PFR: 9, 3B: 4, AF: 0.0, Hands: 58

Player5 ( $21.21 USD ) - VPIP: 60, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 1.2, Hands: 30

I 3b pre to isolate the fish. Unfortunately the nit who's UTG called and the fish folded.

Since he's so tight I didn't believe he'd be folding a large % of his range on this flop so decided to check and realize my straight outs.

OTT he gives me a good enough price to call so that's all fine I think.

River he bets super small, likely indicating a thin value range such as AQ, JJ etc. My question is what sizing I should be making to extract max value from that range.

Thoughts?

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 07:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
I actually wouldn't raise this river too often and if I did I would min-raise and fold to a re-raise. As thin as his value range might be, his bet/call with worse range is much thinner.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com