Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

2NL Zomm hands

Old
2NL Zomm hands - Wed Jan 08, 2014, 09:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
I have two hands I would like some opinion

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

So I have no particulate reads on my opponent. Since the flop that came is very coordinate IMO should I have called the c/r OTF which shows so much strength. OTT I think I have to go with my top set.

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Here I opened with KQs and got called by BTN. Flop is ok for my c-bet and got called. OTT I fired second barrel and got mini raised (are my sizing bets on the flop and turn ok?). And I decided to just call because I didn`t want to blow up the pot and decided to just c/c river if some blank card came. What do you think of my line.

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 12:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Delta,

Please limit 1 hand to a thread in the future.

The aces hand looks fine. Don't think 3-betting the flop is great because we are going to get it in bad too often, but I don't mind calling having the Ad and position and making a more informed decision on the turn. Once we turn an ace, drawing out on all flopped 2 pairs and sets, we should put him all in for sure.

KQs hand is ok up until we called the turn raise. Villain's turn click back value raising range should be all hands that beat us, so fold immediately imo, our hand isn't strong enough to put 3 rounds of action in vs. an unknown profitably, and certainly not 4 (had the river been a blank, you were going to check/call).

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 03:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Thx for the input Langolier, I`m going to be mindful in the future

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com