Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Turbo Championship Of Online Poker 2014 "Official Discussion Forum"

Old
Turbo Championship Of Online Poker 2014 "Official Discussion Forum" - Wed Jan 08, 2014, 11:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)

Strap yourself in and if you've got a crash helmet nearby

then put it on because the Turbo Championship of Online Poker (TCOOP) is fast-approaching.

The TCOOP is your first opportunity in 2014 to grab yourself a PokerStars championship title and will run from 23rd January to 2nd February. Buy-ins will range from $7.50 and climbing all the way up to the $2,100 TCOOP High-roller event and satellites are running right now in the PokerStars client.

PokerSchoolOnline members also have an exclusive chance to satellite into some of these events for free by earning tickets in our Multi-table tournament quiz or training sessions.

Win with our MTT Quiz

Simply pass our MTT Quiz between January 8th - 30th and PokerSchoolOnline will credit your account with a $3.30 ticket that can be used to play in any TCOOP satellite of that value.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for your ticket to be credited after passing the quiz.

If you have already passed the quiz prior to 8th January you won't qualify for a $3.30 ticket but do not despair, you still have a chance to win with our Freebuy satellite offer.

Win with our Live Training Freebuy Satellites

Simply attend any of our 'TCOOP Special Live Training Specials' and PokerSchoolOnline will credit your account with a ticket to one of eight freebuy satellites that guarantees 100 x $3.30 tickets.
These satellites will take place on:

- Jan 11th at 12:00 and 17:00 ET
- Jan 18th at 12:00 and 17:00 ET
- Jan 25th at 12:00 and 17:00 ET
- Feb 1st at 12:00 and 17:00 ET

Please note that you must attend a 'TCOOP Special' live training session. There is no ticket award for attending any of our regular live training sessions.

So what are you waiting for? Press hard on the accelerator pedal and enjoy that online turbo poker action!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Last edited by wiltshireman; Wed Jan 08, 2014 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 02:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
hi cant find a page concerning pso jan promotion of turbo champ.
I do however see the first 4 games listed
I take it this is the first leg in the yearly leaderboards for pso ?
thanks and gl alls in all

10 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 02:18 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Johnny00 View Post
hi cant find a page concerning pso jan promotion of turbo champ.
I do however see the first 4 games listed
I take it this is the first leg in the yearly leaderboards for pso ?
thanks and gl alls in all
Hey Johnny,

These tourney's are freebuys to get $3.30 tickets that can be used to satty into the (real) TCOOP (among other things). The PSO Home Games series, with it's own version of TCOOP will be held in the home games club as usual, you can find more info on that here.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
@ Brian TOO2COO - Wed Jan 08, 2014, 03:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Brian, why is there not a play money event at 18:00ET on the 11th ?

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 03:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2012
This is the TCOOP thread - not the PSO TCOOP (As in the Home Games) thread.

Probably best posting in the other thread.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...iscussion-Page

Last edited by bhoylegend; Wed Jan 08, 2014 at 03:38 PM..

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 04:53 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
This is the TCOOP thread - not the PSO TCOOP (As in the Home Games) thread.

Probably best posting in the other thread.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...iscussion-Page

it should be PSOTCOP not sure why the exta "O" was added but it will be adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Hi Brian, why is there not a play money event at 18:00ET on the 11th ?

The 18:00 game on the 11th is a heads Up and on the PM side i never put them in until a few hours before the start time

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 08, 2014, 05:23 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2013
cant wait for TCOOP ill be in some of the live sessions and hopefully some of the PSO games too

but OMG TCOOPS here yayayaya

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 01:52 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
Hey guys. Sorry that no one's posting here: let's change that.

First, congrats to GarethC23 who came 2nd in event #3 for TCOOP 2014. It's old news, but important news.

However, I also want to give a huge congratulations to another PSO member who rarely posts: anuj22, who won event #12 (2-7 single draw) for almost $5000. You guys may not have seen him, but I remember playing against him during the $0.11 PSOTCOOP 2-7 single draw in mid January. And busting him in that XD.

Glad to see he managed to snag a huge win.

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 01:56 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christxof View Post
Hey guys. Sorry that no one's posting here: let's change that.

First, congrats to GarethC23 who came 2nd in event #3 for TCOOP 2014. It's old news, but important news.

However, I also want to give a huge congratulations to another PSO member who rarely posts: anuj22, who won event #12 (2-7 single draw) for almost $5000. You guys may not have seen him, but I remember playing against him during the $0.11 PSOTCOOP 2-7 single draw in mid January. And busting him in that XD.

Glad to see he managed to snag a huge win.
cool!

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 01:59 PM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christxof View Post
However, I also want to give a huge congratulations to another PSO member who rarely posts: anuj22, who won event #12 (2-7 single draw) for almost $5000.
Super cool

Congrats anuj22, nice one!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com