Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New "How well do you run Game"

Old
New "How well do you run Game" - Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi all just finished a session over at Full Tilt playing they new game Adrenaline rush.

basicall a 4 max rush game (capped at 10 bb) that is a raise or fold game preflop with no post flop play, so seems that as long as you have a good starting range gold mine.......

but Its probably not that easy i guess.

Played 300 hands won 93 Big blinds and running above expectation.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2014, 10:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
I haven't tried it yet but it does sound a lot like a test of knowing correct ranges more than anything else. Be good for those that are just looking for the thrill of a gamble I think.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 11, 2014, 09:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Yes I can see it filling with 2 types of players.
1. ABC players playing 4 tables and grinding
and
2. gamblers looking to double and run

After I finished my 2 sessions yesterday I was 173 bb up over 780 hands playing a mix of solid starting hands and stealing.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 12, 2014, 10:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2012
I think i saw you at the tables Grade b while i was trying it out myself.

Seems quite soft atm, with there being alot of quite unusual shoves for gamblers just trying to double up.

If you know your ranges (played alot hypers myself) then you could clean up quite nicely, but beware of variance as that can bite you a bit.

With combo of stealing and good shove hands im up 105BB as i type this from 200 odd hands (just 1 tabling it).

Will play around a bit more but looks like a decent game before the regs swamp in

Old
Sun Jan 12, 2014, 10:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2013
thought this tip was a good opportunity to transfer to Full Tilt and get the bonus shootout challenge ticket, but turns out you can't transfer if you are grinding up towards releasing a bonus. :/ Hopefully the game doesn't get tougher by the time I've worked off these 500 VPP

Old
Sun Jan 12, 2014, 11:07 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2012
Ended up 78BB, got a few coolers towards the end so thought that was time to pull it for the night

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com