Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

threads deleted?

Old
threads deleted? - Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
is it possible to erase a thread?

I just replyed to a post but got an error message now I can't find the post. Which would be fair enough if it was closed as has been in the past but would be for me a first if it has gone .

now I know its friday and yes the wine is open but..... am i going nuts or is the new policy deletion not closing,

just would like some confirmation i'm not finally cracking up !!!!

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:27 PM
(#2)
Trust me. Your not cracking up.

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:31 PM
(#3)
ty Joe,

is a close run thing trust me.

grrr politics.....

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 10, 2014, 08:34 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
Hello

Nothing new if a post needs to be removed it will, if it needs to be closed it will.

Brian

**closed**

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com