Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

i started at pso and now i'm flying.

Old
i started at pso and now i'm flying. - Fri Jan 10, 2014, 10:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Hey i haven't wrote in here for some time and a lot of you probably don't know me. I started playing poker in late 2010, i played in the old format skill league, the best thing about it was it was a game of survival and for months i would have to wait and be so patient. That got drilled into me and has never left me. After so long i started doing well, i could be tight, loose vs the right opponents, i gained confidence in my ability to mix it up, my short handed game improved and i could be a real danger in the late game.I feel that i'm developing into the complete package. I had some people in here put me down and tell me i sucked and was just a freeroller.

I'm happy that i've proven the doubters wrong by managing $8,000 profit in the last couple of years and in December achieving platinum star status for the first time. Its not the most cash but i'm getting better every day and pretty excited about the future and my development.

Thanks to PSO for getting me into all of this :-) skys the limit :-) I also might start playing the league again just for fun so see you around.

Only bad thing is i'm as addicted to GTA as much as poker at the moment but when i come back to play online poker each session i feel fresh :-D

Last edited by andrewj50050; Sun Jan 12, 2014 at 05:35 PM..

Old
Tue Jan 14, 2014, 12:53 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
hey ANDY-- Good to hear from you glad your doing well. thought you might have stopped playing. The best to you in the future. What is GTA ?

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2014, 04:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi, Grand Theft Auto, abbreviated to GTA, is a video game series
All Thee Best

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2014, 04:31 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
Hi, Grand Theft Auto, abbreviated to GTA, is a video game series
All Thee Best
It's the hugely popular game from ROCKSTAR - a Scottish video games company.

Though I don't think they have set a version in Edinburgh yet.

I did like one of the early special versions set in London - with an e-type jag with a union jack paintjob - with only a top-down view.

It has got a lot sleazier since then.

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2014, 08:16 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Nice to hear you being so optimistic about the future. Although I know where you're coming from with games being a distraction. I used to be so like that and I'd spend hours and hours playing and before I knew it the day had gone. Been a few years since I've been like that now but I specifically didn't buy GTA just in case I found it a bit too fun, I have enough distractions lol.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 11:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
Thanks---ED---HIGHTIMES--- I remember my son talking about that game (must be 10 or 12 years ago now)said it was one of the best games you could get at that time.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 26, 2014, 10:31 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOki-kxq8Lo hahaha and thanks guys

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com