2NL 6max Zoom - KK river decision

Old
2NL 6max Zoom - KK river decision - Sat Jan 11, 2014, 08:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hi all,
Had a tough decision on this river, and was thinking maybe you guys could help

Villain is unknown, no stats.
My question is about the river, what should my decision be?

Old
Sat Jan 11, 2014, 11:02 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
I would call, his hand range Jx or worse 9x, of course sometimes he hits two pair , but it won't be too often . and his J9 hand busted OTR

Old
Sat Jan 11, 2014, 09:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi fr0nky,

I would call, if he's got a 6 god bless him, make a note that he led bottom pair on the flop into a multi-way pot, called a raise, and check-called the turn with it. Sound nuts for such a weak hand? I think so too... call him.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 12, 2014, 06:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2012
Thank you very much for your replys guys
It sure helped.
My mind was kinda blocked and was seeing this play just in one way, you guys "deblocked" me!
Thx.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com