Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

From 100 $ to SuperNova Elite

Old
From 100 $ to SuperNova Elite - Sat Jan 11, 2014, 11:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
Hello to everyone and good luck during the 2014. I do like to apologize for my poor english.So i am starting a new challenge for me for the first time and i will be glad to reach the final goal.
The challange is :

1.Playing 1.50 HUS PLO till i reach 350$
2.Playing 3.50 HUS PLO till i reach 700$
3.Playing 7 HUS PLO till i reach 1500 $.

Then when i reach that numbers i will start playing 25 tables 0.2c/0.5c 8 to 12 hours a day.
After that i will climb through the micro stakes playing everytime 25 or more tables.

Most of you will say its kind of stupid plan but for me its the best one cuz i never finish a single challenge before cuz poor bankroll management.I found one that heads-up part is my game for starting the challange. I will post each week how it goes. For now is that. Wish me luck.My poker acc name is OTTYK.

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2014, 09:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Think bankroll management's a tricky thing for so many of us ... it was for me when I first got my start in poker. Thankfully there were lots of people at PSO who were able to lend a helping hand

Am looking forward to seeing some of your PLO hands

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com