Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10Nl 6-max Zoom QQ OOP

Old
10Nl 6-max Zoom QQ OOP - Sat Jan 11, 2014, 10:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, villain is playing 29/23/6 over just 49 hands.

Should I consider check this flop ?

What to do on the river when he bets after I check?

Cheers!

Old
Sun Jan 12, 2014, 03:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2012
I think you need to know his FCB stats. I think I would fold OTR . It's 3bet pot and till I don't have info that he calls 3bets with trash I would be more cautious. and I think many players 3bet calling hand range hits such board. and if he wanted to bluff turn was great place to do so .

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2014, 12:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I am on course with your preflop, flop and turn play as I think this is going to be a 2-street value hand on a board like this. OTT I don't think we can get called by too much worse and OTR I think we will have the best hand very often which makes me inclined to valuebet and make it look like a last-ditch effort of bluffing. On the contrary I don't think villain will be turning many hands into a bluff here so I'd lean towards check/folding as played.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com