Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

It's time for me to bring out the big guns (FREE TRAINING VIDEO)

Old
Cool
It's time for me to bring out the big guns (FREE TRAINING VIDEO) - Sun Jan 12, 2014, 05:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
This is a youtube video I made a few years ago

Since I'm putting up a TCOOP stake, I thought I would show you my training skills.

DONT WIN TOO MUCH MONEY FROM THE TIPS I HAVE TOLD YOU. !!!

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 07:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
so bad it was good

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 07:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2009
Congraulations OBB: You have broken the flanworld record for the most ammount of tongues ever to be contained in one cheek. Whilst still retaining some form of educational message!
Previous world record was helb by.. Oh OBB Shock!
Love it.. From ikkle acorns grew oakbadbeat!

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 09:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Oooh - a video nasty.

But funny - because of the boyish soft southern English accent.

Not sure what was trying to be achieved here - but it was interesting.

I'm out

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
That was funny,

I could be Jack Dee if I was funny on a dry cheeky board.

Old
Thu Jan 16, 2014, 10:51 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2013
pretty much how I play

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 01:07 AM
(#8)

nothing was trying to be achieved here other than a satirical poker training vid, i turned the recorder on and opened pokerstars, wasnt even sure what game to play so it was all improv really, i hope it wasnt too lame was meant for fun and to make ppl laugh

Old
Talking
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 12:02 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
---

not a game that you played a lot

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 01:07 PM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2013
I believe now that your insane skills have been widely regarded, your stakers will feel more comfortable staking you ouch.
I would had been interested if you could coach but I know that your hourly will be something like 10,000$, so I will not ask.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 02:03 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamblingProp View Post
I believe now that your insane skills have been widely regarded, your stakers will feel more comfortable staking you ouch.
I would had been interested if you could coach but I know that your hourly will be something like 10,000$, so I will not ask.
it's january sale so it's half price but since ill be working overtime im gonna have to charge 2 x

so yeah, 10k an hour

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 05:33 PM
(#12)
Since: Oct 2012
Thank you for the chuckle - Hope you have worked out why the split pots in Omaha Hi/Low by now lol and can't believe you were playing Greenstein too - Wow (JK)!

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 08:12 PM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2010
Skillz

Defo missed a value bet with 33 on the last hand.

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 07:52 AM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
After almost 24 hours of playing I decided to give these three videos a "looksee" to relax.
OMG.
I almost died laughing, I even had to take a sleeping pill afterwards, because I was amped to give the PLO H/L hyper sng a try......... but decided to "knock myself" out before any crazy ideas popped into my "really empty feeling brain".

I thought they were great, and just wanted to let you know you made me laugh and then switch off the PC ASAP.
(my fav..........aces are almost as good as kings..).

Well done flanders.

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 08:14 AM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2012
Nice video.

There's another great one out there like this called 'Reverse Twilighting' which I enjoyed too.

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 10:52 AM
(#16)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoylegend View Post
Nice video.

There's another great one out there like this called 'Reverse Twilighting' which I enjoyed too.

Thx for that info.

Funniest couple of hours I've had in months (if not longer).

Lmao, I even watched the latest "Beating the play chips - Sequence Strategy" one from 3 months back, thought I would start to get bored, but couldn't stop laughing, he's the "chat box" monster in it and it's awesome in so many surprising ways. There are too many bits to mention, so I'm "re-tweeting" bhoylegend's advice......check out gder01 on youtube, just watch a little of his "Re-buy MTTs" video, lol.

Thanks again.

SL

Last edited by slettuce; Sun Jan 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com