Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL 6-max Zoom AQo

Old
10NL 6-max Zoom AQo - Mon Jan 13, 2014, 08:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, villain is fishy due to stack sizes and the min-3B pre flop.

Should I take a stab at the flop ? or the check behind was good ?

In these spots after the villain check on 3B pots, They usually do 2 things, check raise, or check fold.

Cheers!

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2014, 10:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hey fp,

I bet here, give him a chance to fold smaller pairs. In my experience they usually c/f or c/c, c/r is much less often, but we can feel comfortable folding to one so I don't see that as a problem. When he check/calls it will usually be by a smaller pocket so we rate to have 6 outs to improve to the best hand, plus the back door draws, and 3 barrels of pressure we can apply to 2nd pair or worse.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2014, 11:05 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2012
4b for value pre vs the fish.

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2014, 02:11 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdayy View Post
4b for value pre vs the fish.
yeah, I was going to ask this lol.
What to do if he shoves ?

Old
Mon Jan 13, 2014, 10:10 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2012
I doubt he shoves but i'd likely fold.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com