Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

My new table theme (nova) is showing - tablets and smart phones

Old
My new table theme (nova) is showing - tablets and smart phones - Wed Jan 15, 2014, 01:13 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Wooo...

Messing around with table themes and thought there was some muck on my monitor, it needs a clean.

My eye sight is not the best but wiping my finger over something near the avatar of the players at my table didn't remove the smudges.

Moved my mouse over the offending appendage and wow a popup appears, they are playing on tablets and smart phones.

Not thinking I can get an edge here... But if they go through a tunnel and no signal? Is it a slow roll...

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2014, 03:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Ive noticed the mobile/tablet symbols as well. I don't think it is possible to be running tracking software from those devices. I don't think it is possible to be playing more than 4 tables from these. Something to consider at least.

Old
Wed Jan 15, 2014, 10:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi ForrestFive,

Announcements from PS updates can be found in PokerStars Software Improvement Thread.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com