Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

2014 Year of the 6max Hypers

Old
2014 Year of the 6max Hypers - Thu Jan 16, 2014, 06:34 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2012
Time to overhaul my 2104 thinking. Originally started out with a bunch goals broken right down into weeks but i still wasn't focused enough and ended up pulling myself in so many directions.

6 max Hypers are my fav, but my initial thoughts were i couldn't play enough volume of them to really make an impact. I have since thrown that out the window and decided to focus on them and enjoy my poker time instead.

So i am only going to set 1 Goal-

500 games a week (100/5days)

Thats all, gives me time off and realistic easy enough to achieve. In saying this i'm happy to go over the 500 its just it will be the minimum i want.

So starting out at $1.50 is what ill be attempting. Will do both a mix of satties and normal.

Starting BR $82.95 and moving up when have 100 buyins on next level

So the last few days go myself into gear, keeping records etc.

Will update this as i go in 100 blocks -

6 Max Hyper $1.50 | Wins | Second | Profit
1st 100 Block - 18 | 19 | $4.14
2nd 100 Block - 21 | 14| $5.82

BR - $80.91
Cash - $80.91
Tourny - $0

Let the games begin and lets see how far i go

Last edited by Ormosity; Mon Jan 20, 2014 at 04:08 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 04:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2012
Had the weekend off and played a bunch of $1.50 and Sat's yesterday with mixed results.

Really need to work on my 3 handed game as im busting there way to often.

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2014, 11:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Oh, I see here that you switched to hyper-turbos - my brother's got two toddlers ... they're so sweet, but also require a lot of care and attention. He *used* to play a lot of golf lol

GL with the hypers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com