Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

apoligies this can be removed

Old
apoligies this can be removed - Fri Jan 17, 2014, 01:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
edit: posted a jokeish hands yet i saw too late this isnt the place for jokes i apoligize can be removed

don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Last edited by Prohorse3; Fri Jan 17, 2014 at 01:50 AM..

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 02:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
i dare

i think calling the 3bet pre was a mistake, if you were deeper stacked then fine but currently you are putting in nearly a quarter of your chips pre with 8 high, and will be left with one pot-sized stack post-flop. due to the number of times youll be folding postflop, i think calling here is gonna be unprofitable

the flop play is downright ugly, it's an easy fold when facing a bet for nearly all your stack (its an effective allin for you) - you have a gutshot with 2 undercards and a backdoor runner runner flush draw

you'd need about 31.3% equity because you are getting ~2.21:1 on your money when we count villains bet as your full stack. if the other player gets involved then youre getting a better price on your gutshot but still, 4 outs with 2 cards to come is not good - you'll hit about 16.5% of the time, and that's assuming all your outs are live, and that a straight will always win and never lose to a better hand

im happy that your opponents were even more crazy than you pretty funny result

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 06:51 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
**closed**

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com