Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

how do i send private messages

Old
how do i send private messages - Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
BronzeStar
i'm beginning to get to know some players around the world and would like to be able to send'em messages and chat. i've looked everywhere but can't find the spot to private message pso members. anyone out there care to enlighten me,

respectfully a caveman on the computer ramone891,

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:52 AM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramone891 View Post
i'm beginning to get to know some players around the world and would like to be able to send'em messages and chat. i've looked everywhere but can't find the spot to private message pso members. anyone out there care to enlighten me,

respectfully a caveman on the computer ramone891,
click their name, to get to their profile
then click Contact (under their name)

you can also click the "Send PM" button underneath people's posts

finally, here is the direct link to send a PM
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e.php?do=newpm

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
click the SEND PM button below
Then you could just change the recipients name to who you want to send to.
You can only send to a PSO member though.
First button below next to QUOTE button.
cheers

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 09:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2012
You can indeed send PMs in both the ways ouchbadbeat mentioned but if you don't happen to be on a post of the person you'd like to message you can also send one using the 'Mail Box' button. If you are on the forum just look towards the top of the page, you should see various buttons in a grey bar, 'Go To' being the first generally. If you look along the line you'll see one that says Mail Box. Click on that and select 'Send New Message' and that should take you to what you want.

If you need any further help don't hesitate to ask

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com