Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder

Old
Bankroll Builder - Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Hi,I just registered on pokerstars. I want to take part in this promotion, what I have to do. ty and by.

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 17, 2014, 09:29 PM
(#3)
Hi Gameover777x,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!
NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.

First Step

Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.
Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 03:09 AM
(#4)
I just passt the quiz. Now I get the frist part of money?

Last edited by Gameover777x; Sat Jan 18, 2014 at 09:42 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 03:17 AM
(#5)
I have some questions, to be elegibel for the second part of promotion I have to play just 0.01-0.02 tables right? Can I play zoom or just regular tables? and the last, I must play full ring or also six handed? ty and by by

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 10:01 AM
(#6)
I do everithing, I just have to wait?

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 06:54 PM
(#7)
Hi,

Our records shown that you have not passed the basics quiz as yet. Please let us know when you have passed this test so that we may on to the next step.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 02:48 PM
(#8)
ok, now I pass the quiz for sure.

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 04:58 PM
(#9)
Brilliant!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.
Now study the Cash Game course and once you think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 04:35 AM
(#10)
Ok, ty. Now can you responde to my question about the tables. Whit this buy in I must play regular 0.01-0.02 tables or also zoom tabes., and must be full ring?

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 11:53 AM
(#11)
I pass the cash game quiz. Am I now able to get the second part of bonus?

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 12:05 PM
(#12)
Great Job!

You passed the Cash Game Quiz and know you've shown that you have a great understanding of the fundementals of playing poker. We have now credited your account with your 2nd bonus.

Step Three

Please play a 0.01/0.02 cent Real Money table at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

NB: You must post a Cash Game hand only, tournament hands do not count for this promotion. You must use the Hand Replayer only to post your hand, we cannot accept hands posted in any other way.

Once you post your hand one of our Trainer will analyze it for you so please post an interestig hand where you have questions. Give as much information about the hand as possible, for example, had you any reads on your opponents?

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 04:02 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameover777x View Post
Ok, ty. Now can you responde to my question about the tables. Whit this buy in I must play regular 0.01-0.02 tables or also zoom tabes., and must be full ring?

Hi Gameover777x,

You must play at 0.01/0.02 FULL RING (9 seats) regular speed tables only, no Zoom allowed.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 05:54 PM
(#14)

That's a real big bad beat right? My sizes are correct? ty and by

Old
Mon Jan 20, 2014, 07:26 PM
(#15)
Thank you for posting this hand for review and I have asked one of the Hand Analysers to take a look at it for you.
He will do this within the next 24 hours and once it's been analysed I will advise on the next step.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2014, 05:32 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameover777x View Post

That's a real big bad beat right? My sizes are correct? ty and by
Hi Gameover!

Preflop, I suggest making a standard 3bet of 3x the original raise, so make it 18c rather than 15c. We should have some notes/reads on the player allowing us to construct a 3b calling range. Since he has position on you and you bet small, it might be pretty wide consisting of most pocket pairs, suited connectors and perhaps some Ax hands.

The flop is dry with non-suited, non-connected low cards. You don't have any draws to fear and it is less likely that the flop helped the villain. Here I suggest a standard 50% pot bet. Betting more risks the villain folding many of the hands you are beating. When the villain shoves, we need to ask ourself what hands he might do this with. If he had a set, he would probably bet less to keep you in the hand. No draws seem likely so it isn't semi-bluff. This leaves us with some two pair hands, but most likely 10x or overpairs. JJ and QQ seem quite likely since players will often bet big because they are afraid of overcards coming. Normally, I don't like calling big all in bets when holding "just a pair". Here though, you are most likely ahead. So, calling is fine.

You made a good call and the villain got it in bad. He has 5 outs to improve on the turn and river. So, he will suckout on you about 20% of the time.

Be sure to make a note on this villain. overplaying top pair with a weak kicker is something you can really exploit in the future...

GL and have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2014, 09:14 AM
(#17)
ty, intreasting analyse of the hand, on the flop most of times I'm really on head, the call of the shove is right. In pre flop probably I can make a little bigger 3-bet.
Am I now able to the next part of promotion?

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM
(#18)
Great!

We now have credited your account with your 3rd bonus and You're doing a fantastic job so far!

You've still got one bonus to receive.

Step Four

Attend any LIVE TRAINING session here at PokerSchoolOnline. You must actually attend the session to get your bonus.

Please let us know what Live Training session you have attended.
Let us know the Date/Time and Title of the session you attend and we will check your attendance and credit you with your final bonus. If you make a deposit at this stage you will also receive your final bonus.

NB It must be a live training session that takes place after this step was posted. Previous live training sessions do not count.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2014, 06:47 AM
(#19)
Hi, I follow the last evening live treaning al 21.00CET about bet sizes. by by

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2014, 08:43 AM
(#20)
Congratulations!

We have awarded you with all your Bankroll Builder buy-ins and you have successfully completed the promotion!

You are always welcome to post any troublesome hands in the Poker Education section. Also it is a good idea to review some of the content on Bankroll Management at this point.

Please keep in touch with us and let us know how your poker journey continues.

Joss
Team PokerSchoolOnline

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com