Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Could a moderator please explain the STT promotion to me?

Old
Question
Could a moderator please explain the STT promotion to me? - Sat Jan 18, 2014, 10:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Quote:
3 x TICKETS
$1,50

Can be used to play in any Sit and Go tournament on PokerStars to the value of $1.50. Once you make your first deposit. The first deposit must be made in the next 18 days after having passed the test to receive the award. Once past the 18 days expires.
The description doesn't make much sense to me; I doubt it's even in proper English.

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 11:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
pass the quiz

make the deposit within 18 days.

then you get the tickets.

That's just my interpretation and a moderator will give the correct response soon.

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 11:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi Cod On Tilt,

The promotion for passing the STT quiz is quite simple. The first step is passing the STT quiz. If you have never made a deposit on PokerStars then if you make a deposit within 18 days of passing the STT quiz you will receive 3x tickets that can be use to play any Sit and Go on PokerStars to the value of $1.50. If you have already made a deposit then you will be eligible for a $20 Reload bonus using the bonus code: pokerschool1. I hope this explains it but if you have any other questions please ask.

Cheers,

Chris

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 18, 2014, 12:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadyen View Post
Hi Cod On Tilt,

The promotion for passing the STT quiz is quite simple. The first step is passing the STT quiz. If you have never made a deposit on PokerStars then if you make a deposit within 18 days of passing the STT quiz you will receive 3x tickets that can be use to play any Sit and Go on PokerStars to the value of $1.50. If you have already made a deposit then you will be eligible for a $20 Reload bonus using the bonus code: pokerschool1. I hope this explains it but if you have any other questions please ask.

Cheers,

Chris
Thank you for the explanation!

You guys should fix the description on the promo site, because fragmented sentences like " Once you make your first deposit." "Once past the 18 days expires." are quite confusing!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com