Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

How do I enable Play Money games on Pokerstars?

Old
How do I enable Play Money games on Pokerstars? - Sun Jan 19, 2014, 06:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I want to practice some 2-7 Single Draw for a game later but I can't seem to find any games in Play Money. I seem to recall I hid Play Money games many years ago but I'd like to enable it again for this.

Any help? I'm stumped

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 07:31 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2009
Lobby top tab - Other
2nd tab - Draw
next tab - is 5 card draw.. And both 2-7's
If you hid them it should be in the ring game filter, checkmark p money box/game variant etc
or filter off completely to track them down and scroll right to bottom for p money

Last edited by stix144; Sun Jan 19, 2014 at 07:39 AM..

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 07:52 AM
(#3)
It was there all along

Thanks Stixx, I'd still have been looking for it even though it was staring me in the face.

Now nobody is playing it.

If anyone want to join me, I'm in a 1/2 Play money game. I'd appreciate a quick lesson.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 09:46 AM
(#4)
Many thanks Stix you've been a great help. That US player seemed knowledgeable and I learned a lot from him and you. At least I've a chance in tonight's game

Can you still not get into the game?

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 09:59 AM
(#5)
No but on the plus side I am currently hooked to listening to where it came from so I will try again after that :p
And your welcome too, It was unlucky the shove the shove artist turned up it was a nice table until then. But as long as it served it's purpose to you, Main aim was achieved

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 10:30 AM
(#6)
I may have gave you the wrong details!!!!

Sent you a PM.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 19, 2014, 10:50 AM
(#7)
Cheers Ovalman that fixed the problem properly
All other aspects that were discussed are already well covered too mate so thanks and gl in your game later.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com