Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

25NL 6Max QQ Overpair vs 2 Opps

Old
25NL 6Max QQ Overpair vs 2 Opps - Tue Jan 21, 2014, 06:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010

UTG: Regular (639 hands) - 22/19, Fold to 3Bet: 62% Fold to CBet: 33%

CO: Unknown

Preflop squeeze is for value obviously and looks OK to me.

How should I size my flop and turn CBets? Should I bet bigger to extract more value from JJ-99 or AKcc? Should I bet smaller to help balance my range, keep both players in and control the size of the pot? Is my bet sizing OK?

River - I really struggled to put villain on any kind of range that made sense. I had no idea what was getting down to this river and then donk-shoving with? Slowplayed AA? Weirdly played JJ/TT? A8? 44?

I'm getting 3.32:1 (23% equity) to call - is it worth it?

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2014, 10:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
I don't blame you for calling river.

Old
Tue Jan 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
200 bb deep stack + MW pot his hand range is really wide. even 87s. I would check OTT IP and call half pot bet OTR or bet if checked . His line looks very strong to me I would fold. and of course busted draw but you have to know that he may it that way. and bet sizing looks too small to me MW.

Last edited by Shichi-77; Tue Jan 21, 2014 at 05:02 PM..

Old
Wed Jan 22, 2014, 02:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
OTF I would probably bet bigger against 2 players, around 50-60% Pot would be my size against 1 villain here. Your turnsize HU therefore seems good to me, but I would probably strongly consider folding river without a better grasp of the villain's tendencies. Unless villain is turning 99-JJ into a bluff which seems rather unlikely on average I don't see him bluffing here with worse combos. We also block some flushdraw combos which some may also play more aggressively OTF.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com