Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Help with avatar pls!!!

Old
Question
Help with avatar pls!!! - Thu Jan 23, 2014, 08:22 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
Hello guys, I'm new and I want to apply avatar to my acc but when I go to the lobby/acc/select image - this option is not active! Why and what do I need to do to get an avatar? TY

Old
Thu Jan 23, 2014, 08:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
***Moved to PokerStars Support Forum***

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.D.Dimitrov View Post
Hello guys, I'm new and I want to apply avatar to my acc but when I go to the lobby/acc/select image - this option is not active! Why and what do I need to do to get an avatar? TY
Hello V.D.Dimitrov,

I'm not sure why this option is not available to you. You should be able to select or change an image in the PokerStars client under 'Account' > 'Select/Change Image' like you said.

You will need to email support@pokerstars.com because the PokerStars Support Team are the only ones that can help you with this I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thumbs down
will you help me? - Tue Jan 28, 2014, 04:41 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Obviously the support team doesn't have time to help me, that's sad!

Old
Tue Jan 28, 2014, 05:02 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Obviously the support team doesn't have time to help me, that's sad!
Just a quick question, are you using PokerStars.com or PokerStars.net client?

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 28, 2014, 11:28 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
umm www.pokerstars.com is not even a working web site I went and d/l the software from www.pokerstars.net ( the one that has Rafa Nadal on top ) !

Old
Tue Jan 28, 2014, 11:44 AM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
umm www.pokerstars.com is not even a working web site I went and d/l the software from www.pokerstars.net ( the one that has Rafa Nadal on top ) !
Hi there,

I'm pretty sure that Avatars are not enabled on PokerStars.net If anyone else can confirm this?

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 28, 2014, 11:48 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi V.D.Dimitrov!

The .net client does not allow avatars. To get an avatar, you need to be using the client that has cash games for your country (most are .com).

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 28, 2014, 01:05 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2011
Quote:
umm www.pokerstars.com is not even a working web site
PokerStars.com makes strange redirections based on IP address I guess, while when trying to type it or click any link with PS .com domain, it redirects me to .pl when I'm on holidays in Poland.

PokerStars.eu works for me while I live in Europe.

It is strange, that sometimes .com looks like is redirected to other domain and no Google links works while they do not redirect full URL but domain only, so Google is full of not working links to PokerStars.com if connectiong from country to country or sometimes via VPN while I do not believe in GSM internet connections and used to have my internet connections secured by VPN when working abroad

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com