Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Just an Idea

Old
Just an Idea - Fri Jan 24, 2014, 04:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Ok so over the last few weeks I have run my roll down to zero.
I am not here to whinge or whine about it.
As I cashed out 5 and a half grand not long ago
But I have been playing some sattys with my FPP's
And they are fairly high variance but have lost a lot of dominating hands. For instance just today I have had pocket Queens four times and lost all to AJ or worse.

So I Thought maybe we could have a Venting section.

Because the only section to vent your frustration is the bad beat section or the Bragging section.

And there is many who want to tell you that that wasn't a bad beat and stop your whinging.

And no one likes to brag about getting sucked out on.
(not in the sense that's allowed in the forum )

So maybe we could have a section called:
Show Us Your Suckout. (Or multiple Suckout )

Chuckkky

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2014, 11:51 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
Start a separate thread in the Bad beats section with title "Show Us Your Suckout" and start it off with yours, inviting others to add theirs.

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2014, 05:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
Start a separate thread in the Bad beats section with title "Show Us Your Suckout" and start it off with yours, inviting others to add theirs.
Yeh Tweedle
That's not a bad idea.
But I think I'm over it know.
Cheers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com