Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

what to do...

Old
what to do... - Fri Jan 24, 2014, 06:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
At work during my coffee break thought I'd have a quick poker fix on my phone.
Entered a 40 fpp buyin 60 man hyper turbo satelite for a $50+$5 tcoop event that stsrts in 3 1/2 hours time.
Only the winner gets a ticket. Didn't think I'd actually win it, was just bored sipping my cup of tea. But you can guess what has happened......

Now I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I don't actually finish work for another 4 1/2 hours and then there is a 15 minute drive home.
I can sneakily play on my phone in the office. But obviously this is far from a good situation as I cannot look at the screen all the time.

So I thought what do I do?
I could unregister and play another event when I am at home. I could unregister and use the money to play the next few Sunday Storms.
Or I could chance it and play the event.
My bankroll is only about $175 so a $50 tournament is a big one for me.

What would you do?

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2014, 09:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
Problem solved.

The boss has said everyone can have a POETS day......P*ss Off Early Tomorrows Saturday.

Old
Fri Jan 24, 2014, 11:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Pleased it was resolved and GL

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com