What happens when the chips are in the middle

Old
Unhappy
What happens when the chips are in the middle - Sat Jan 25, 2014, 08:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2013
BronzeStar
these have been in the last 3 weeks, playing just 2 days a week

Last edited by murraycraig; Sat Jan 25, 2014 at 09:28 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 25, 2014, 11:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
I didn't watch all of those hands TBH but I've had private messages with you and you are convinced the RNG is not straight and it's a conspiracy against you. Even though I haven't watched, I'm sure you've made a few mistakes in those hands above.

There is nothing wrong with the RNG, it's the players you play against that wins you money. I'm quite happy getting my chips in as an 80% favourite full well with the knowledge I will lose 1 time in 5. It happens. Think of it this way. 4 times you will win $5 from your opponents = $20 and 1 time you will lose $5. Net gain is $15.

You've come to the right place. You're probably spewing chips in other spots which is giving you this frustration. Make sure you take the quizzes and watch the videos.

If you're losing consistently then drop stakes. I'm not a cash player so can't help you as much but I do understand that bad beats happen and the reason that keeps poor players in the game.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com