Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Missing STT and MTT quiz rewards!

Old
Exclamation
Missing STT and MTT quiz rewards! - Mon Jan 27, 2014, 06:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Hey guys,

could I get a ticket for the TCOOP, please?

I passed the MTT test in the designated time period, and I haven't got my ticket, yet! I couldn't get in the TCOOP tournament on the January 25th, 2014 12:00/17:00 ET!

I'm also missing my 3 x STT tickets for the STT quiz; credit me with them, too, please! I have already made my first deposit!

I had an e-mail forwarded to you guys from support@pokerstars.com two days ago, but I never received a reply; maybe it didn't come through?

Could you please have a look at it?

Thank you!

Old
Mon Jan 27, 2014, 06:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Unfortunately only support@pokerschoolonline.com can help you with this as the moderators here in the forum have no access to members personal accounts.

If you do not here back from support withing the next 48 hours please send them another email.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 27, 2014, 07:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello Cod On Tilt,

I just got word back from Support and I've been told that they are aware of your query and and checking it out for you. They will respond to your email within the next 48 hours

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 27, 2014, 08:12 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2014
Thank you very much!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com