Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

about the find a player option under request

Old
about the find a player option under request - Wed Jan 29, 2014, 04:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
hi poker buds, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason why i cannot "find player" when i click on request tab on the poker client, and the player im actually wanting to find is playing on pokerstars at the time i click on "find player"

Old
Wed Jan 29, 2014, 05:48 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis0310 View Post
hi poker buds, i was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason why i cannot "find player" when i click on request tab on the poker client, and the player im actually wanting to find is playing on pokerstars at the time i click on "find player"
Hello nemesis0310,

Players can opt to 'Hide from Search' in the PokerStars client so that they won't be found when a player searches for them.

Players can do this by going to 'Options' > 'Hide From Search Feature'

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
i found out about it just after i posted the tread, but thanx anyway

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com