Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10Nl 6-max Zoom A2s

Old
10Nl 6-max Zoom A2s - Wed Jan 29, 2014, 10:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi, villain is playing 10/7/2 F3B=100% over just 140 hands.
BB is a TAG player that doesn't seem to 3B too much.

Calling this hand on the SB seems fishy but I thought the BB wouldn't squeeze often enough. And the guy was such a NIT that he'd fold almost all of his range.

Should I continue barreling the turn ?

Cheers!

Old
Thu Jan 30, 2014, 11:25 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi fp,

Against such a huge nit, I definitely think we should be barreling our semi-bluffs, and am happy bluffing the river as well. You said it yourself, the guy is folding almost all of his range. Hands he clearly wont' fold, 77, 44, 33, he can't have much because he probably doesn't open raise those preflop much. And we block him from having AKdd/AQdd. While the turn card shouldn't be too scary, a nit will fear we had top pair. We had 56. We flopped a set. Nits have so much fear, when we have as many as 15 outs to improve to the best hand it's a great time to exploit that.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 11:15 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hey fp!!

Had a real hand *again*

No guarantees the next time won't be a bluff tho lol, jk

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com