Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

Bankroll Builder Prom

Old
Bankroll Builder Prom - Wed Jan 29, 2014, 12:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
Would like to take place in the bankroll Builder prom.

Thanks for any help.

Grant

Old
Wed Jan 29, 2014, 01:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 30, 2014, 10:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Hello GrantI74,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future.

First Step

Let's begin with the basics. Please take some time to study the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the quiz and we will credit your account with your first Bankroll Builder bonus.

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Thu Jan 30, 2014, 11:25 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
all quiz's taken

Old
Thu Jan 30, 2014, 03:31 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I know this isn't the place for issues but i was reviewing a couple lessons and had issues viewing the calculating outs page. refreshed about ten times, and went to a new link all together with no luck. it cuts off where the tab to open the whole lesson would have been located.

Old
Fri Jan 31, 2014, 06:00 AM
(#6)
Hi GrantI74,

I wanted to award you with your first bonus, however I don't see your Poker Basic pass in our system here. It might be a glitch but I suggest you take the quiz again and then hopefully I'll see your pass from this end. If you encounter any issues please let me know.

And I checked this page

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...lculating-Outs

(is that the page you refer to?) using both Chrome and Mozilla and it displays fine for me, so perhaps your browser just needed to be closed and re-opened. If you still have trouble I can paste the text from the page here for you.

flophitter

Old
Fri Jan 31, 2014, 10:50 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I did miss one sorry, it was due to the problem mentioned above which did clear up with re-opening the browser.

You should now see the quiz passed on your system, thanks.

Grant

Old
Fri Jan 31, 2014, 06:39 PM
(#8)
Well done GrantI74!

You've passed the basic test and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

The Poker Basics test was easy right? Well, there's a lot more to learn on the road to becoming a profitable poker player.

Now study the Cash Game course and once you

think you have it mastered have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there

and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

Let us know as soon as you have passed the Cash Game Quiz and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

flophitter

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Old
Fri Jan 31, 2014, 07:44 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
thank you

Grant

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 12:44 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
would I now be able to make a deposit and still be in the bankroll builder prom? All the page says is to be eligible at the time you can not of made a deposit, but nothing about if you are enrolled. Let me know as it will depend on your answer, I have been learning a ton from the program so want to stay involved.

Thanks
Grant

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 01:10 AM
(#11)
Hi GrantI74,

What happens is that if you deposit mid-way through the promotion we credit you with the remaining Bankroll Builder bonuses (on top of any first deposit bonus and other offers that you can take advantage of), but you can still complete the remaining tasks if you wish.

flophitter

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 10:09 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Thank you

Grant

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 09:53 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Made a real money deposit today, let me know if anything needs to be done in order to receive the remainder of the bank roll builder bonus, will continue with the classed on my own time, thanks for your time and effort!

Grant

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 06:24 AM
(#14)
Hi GrantI74

That's great that you deposited, you will get the remaining $6 bonus but as I understand it you need to have passed the Cash Game quiz before the bonuses are released. So please take that quiz as described previously and then you should see the bonuses in your account afterwards, at the latest within 72 hrs.

Also note that the Bankroll Builder bonus is on top of any other deposit bonus you may have qualified for.

flophitter

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 09:20 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
I will get to the quiz shortly, I hope there is no time limit on when it needs to be takin? I just started a new job so my time for study will be limited over the next couple weeks. I was able to take advantage of other offers as well.

thanks again
Grant

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 11:56 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
was just thinking more about this, would have been nice if passing the cash quiz was mentioned before hand tho it's not that big a deal I may have decided to barrel through before I starting my new job when I had more time to study. May be something to add in for the next time someone asks the question.

Grant

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 02:47 PM
(#17)
Hi Grant

We appreciate your feedback and yes it would be a good idea to include this information for participants, so I'll look at how we can do that. Good luck in your new job!

flophitter

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com