Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

I am getting KILLED on the river today.. Take a look.

Old
I am getting KILLED on the river today.. Take a look. - Fri Jan 31, 2014, 04:05 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
SilverStar
Doesn't matter if I'm ahead or behind -- but I have been getting KILLED on the river today Here are 2 examples (out of maybe 8 to 10 times I've been destroyed on the river.)

What do yall think? Bad beat, unlucky, or bad moves? Poker gods just hate me.

Hand A: Turned the nut straight then river gave him the nut flush.

Hand B: 4 way action in Omaha. Pot just over $2 and I hit the set on a dry board. I bet the pot and 3 others shoved. The one guy had 55 and hit his straight on the river LOL.. "Shakes Head"

See it here on BOOM

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...625_99DF90DBBC

Hand C: My AJ Vs A8. He rivers a straight after we both go all in on the flop (I had almost 10 BB @ 200/400.)

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...252_8B79DDD208

This is just unbelievable how one can get beat so many times on a river. :/

Last edited by TommysgotAs; Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 06:09 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 10:26 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2012
I'v been there bro , had also days when i couldn't win a hand because runners like these..just stop playing that day , dont think of that and come back tomorrow, they can''t hit everytime like these their miraccle cards on the river

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com