2NL Full Ring Flop: Good Folding? - Sat Feb 01, 2014, 06:27 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
I am posting my hand review as YouTube Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eojaX3CVhDU

Here's my thought process:

SB re-raise my raise in pre-flop.

He should have a AJ, AQ, JJ, QQ

On the flop, he c-bet. I concluded he had JJ or QQ. Also I was against two villains, so I fold.

Was folding a good decision? I had only 6outs to increase my hand value.

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 06:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi aznhaxor, as played I think folding the flop is correct with one opponent behind us. Now preflop I think calling the 3bet is a good decision since this is a fullring table and the range that the SB 3bets us when we are UTG might be very strong. Again we don't have any reads so we cannot weigh one option against the other but I like the fact that we have a suited Ace here and by just calling we allow the player behind us to call with AQ and KQ.

I notice you are using PT4 hand replayer on Youtube; I would appreciate if you can use BOOM Replayer or the PSO Hand Replayer instead because it would be easier for us Hand Analyzer's to study the hands in question.

GL at the tables!

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 12:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2014
I have trouble finding my hand when I request over e-mail from PokerStars. On the other hand, in PokerTracker, I can easily tag the hand I like to review and analyze later. I'm pretty new at everything so is there a way to easily bookmark my hand to find it later? Also, thanks for your analysis

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 02:13 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
I use Pokertracker and I also tag the hand for review like you do.

When you load a hand on Pokertracker, just click "Hand History Text" and this gives you the data that you can copy and paste into the Hand Analyzer.

It's also helpful if you can delete the bottom part of the hand history so we can't see the results - this makes it much easier to analyse the hand objectively and not be results-oriented.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com