Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

My New Avatar

Old
My New Avatar - Sat Feb 01, 2014, 09:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Howdy Folks

Just an FYI on my new avatar.....hiccup

First off.....l have to say the response l have gotten so far has been good and bad.....from folks l know and strangers....

They either lol pretty hard or they do not like it at all....but l can't believe the feed back l have gotten in a very short amount of time.....

Anyways...hiccup, when l first started on poker stars, my avatar was Jimmy Page.....being a big zep fan and somewhat of a musician myself l thought that was a good choice at that time.

But one night in one of my drunk'in stupers...hiccup, l was called a drunk, so bam.....ottis the town drunk seem fitting to be my new picture.

Now....My New Rob Ford Avatar.....hiccup,

You either love the guy, or hate him...guy's got a big heart, but at times has made the wrong choice's in life, as l have done many times before.....just ask my Mrs. and my lawyers

so once again it seem to fit.

So l did it for two reasons really.....for the lol, and as most of you know.....l'm the Rob ford of the PSO

Hope this sorts of makes sence.....l got all Rob Ford last night

Cheers

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 10:32 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
Do U like "thug" music?

hiccup...

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
(#3)
no.....lol

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 11:13 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Can you swear using Jamaican patois?

Do you get enough to eat at home?

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 11:19 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_22at90 View Post
Can you swear using Jamaican patois?

Do you get enough to eat at home?

#1 - no...but learning too

#2 - yes...l'm a very lucky man....Natalie is a great cook....lol....but l don't think that's what you were asking....lol

Cheers annie darling

Old
Sat Feb 01, 2014, 12:56 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com