Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5nl flush draw vs weak range

Old
5nl flush draw vs weak range - Sun Feb 02, 2014, 05:49 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012

villain unknown
OTT I his small bet looks weak, a hand that doesnt like the king like 9x,TT-JJ, do I include draws without a K in his range too or would those barrel the turn bigger because K looks like a scare card?
He checked the river that reinforces the turn read, but im oop and I can do nothing about it now.
Is there any way to take the pot? Can I attempt to bluff an unknown at 5nl?

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 05:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I think you played that absolutely fine. Villain signals strength OTF and gives you a great discounted price OTT which is his mistake, so I feel taking advantage of that is best here even though you're OOP and it's tougher to make money if you make your hand OTR. Also I'm not a great fan of trying to bluff/semibluff people at the micros too much as they usually give you enough money when you hit your hand too. I give credit to the average microstakes player's aggression postflop.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com