Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

My C-All in Adjusted

Old
My C-All in Adjusted - Sun Feb 02, 2014, 01:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
Hey guys,

I am a PokerTracker noob. Can anyone mind explaining me about the "my C-all in adjusted" on the graph section? Also, I do not know why graph on statistics section is shifted differently from the graph on graph section.

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 01:48 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2012
*Moved to more appropriate forum* - Fadyen

Hi aznhaxor,

C-all in adjusted is basically a record of what you "should" have won according to EV (expected value) in all-in situations. It's a lot more simple than it sounds.

Say you get it all in pre flop with AA vs KK for 100 BBs. The pot will be 200BB (give or take, lets say 200 for the sake of the example). According to EV your equity share in this situation would be around 81%. So for you C-all in adjusted that means you win 81% of the pot as that is your equity, what you "should" win from this situation given it comes up enough times. So it would add 162 BBs to that graph regardless of whether you actually win or lose the pot for real. What you win for real will be added to your C-won and basically the comparison between the two lines on the graph tells you if you've been running good or bad. (Running good = being above that line, bad = being below it)

Hope that explains it. It can be quite difficult to put into words sometimes lol.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com