Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

EPT10 ME FT HU bad luck?

Old
EPT10 ME FT HU bad luck? - Sun Feb 02, 2014, 03:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hello,
Just watched yesterday EPT10 Deauville ME HU Katchalov vs Koutoupas and did not counted it but including this last hand where AKo << A3o

Katchalov playing small ball was not able win maybe more than 10 last hands on the river before dinner brake while he was beaten on showdown each time?
It is possible in theory, but such a bad luck in Hu with 1/2 chance in average to win a hand?
But it is intersting if dealers are tested for his shuffle capabilities?
I mean any statistical tests are made and best dealers are chosen?

Last edited by aspok123; Sun Feb 02, 2014 at 03:35 PM..

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 03:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** moved to Live Games and Online Tournaments **

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Feb 02, 2014, 11:38 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Koutoupas had been hitting every hand through the whole final table. He was on a serious heater and played well. I did feel sorry for Eugene, he played well too and he was so close!!

Old
Mon Feb 03, 2014, 05:27 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2011
How is it possible that no deal could be made on this FT, since French law do no allow it, so they had to flip for quite a big cash jumps?
Are there other EPTs in Europe that has the same limitations?
This way EPT title from event to event is not the same, while players in France are forced to gamble in last stages of FT there.
Is not it the reason that many top players choose another one tournament in Australia close to tennis Australian Open time, so competition in Deauville is much softer?

BTW: loosing 10 flips in a row means something like sitting with 1$ at roulette and hiting colour gives you 10 times double up in a row and you are 1024$, so 1023$ profit-so sick

Last edited by aspok123; Mon Feb 03, 2014 at 05:34 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com