Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

wrong move flop and turn

Old
wrong move flop and turn - Tue Feb 04, 2014, 06:29 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
ChromeStar
help me , its a wrong move i made .. http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...530_D9DF7A08CB

Old
Tue Feb 04, 2014, 09:49 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi kitz,

This is a 4-bet or fold preflop imo. We don't have nearly enough implied odds to set mine, will have a lot of difficult flops, and with an effective stack of 33bb to start the hand and a 3b to 7bb, there's no room for post flop maneuvering really.

Without reads, I would give this guy credit and simply fold preflop. If he were a LAG who 3-bets aggressively, then I wouldn't mind ripping here, which I think is slightly better than 4-betting to like 9200 and calling off.

Post flop I think a reasonable line would be to check back flop, call or bet turn... but the real problem here is the preflop decision imo.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Tue Feb 04, 2014 at 09:51 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com