Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

cant find my scores

Old
cant find my scores - Wed Feb 05, 2014, 12:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
i have played 4 open league tournaments but when i go to see where i rank my user name doesnt show up and my stats say N/A can anybody help me find out what is going on thanks my id is 3gls.

Old
Wed Feb 05, 2014, 01:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 3gls!

Welcome to the forum. Have you passed the Poker Basics quiz yet? Passing this quiz gets you your PSO Member's ticket and this ticket is needed in order to receive a score in the leagues.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 05, 2014, 02:18 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2012
BronzeStar
yes i hve pyed for months this month when i went tocheck my scores i coudnt find my scores.

Old
Wed Feb 05, 2014, 02:36 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 3gls!

I'll pass it along to the techs, so that they can look into it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 09:50 AM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 3gls!

The reason you don't see scores for the open league is that you qualified for the premier league and should have received and e-mail about this. Since you're in the premier, that is the league that you can accumulate points thru this month.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 12:03 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi JWK24, im having a SMALL problem with pso open league as well. When i click on 'league' tab up top (between forum/blogs and promotions) and then scroll down to the search feature for a specific player, my name wont come up..?..I do have a score and it does have my placement, but just wont bring me up when i type in my username. I'm trying to view the games I have played in to see where i placed in them. I have tried typing in diff players to see if their games come up and they do, so I'm a bit confused. Maybe a random prob.? Anyways appreciate ur help! Cheers

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 02:35 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MaXiNoUt* View Post
but just wont bring me up when i type in my username. I'm trying to view the games I have played in to see where i placed in them.
Hello *MaXiNoUt*,

Can you please report this error to support@pokerschoolonline.com so that one of the techs can investigate this for you

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 02:48 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2013
maybe the leading '*' ?
try searching for MaXiNoUt

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 04:25 PM
(#9)
uh oh, that worked when I didn't include the (*). It gave me a drop down list of names and mine was one of them. I had already sent support an email though..eeks..I'll email them again and hopefully catch them on time to NOT bother trouble shooting prob. (Mind you though it has worked in the past with me typing in the (*) before so I wonder if I should leave email alone for them to look into???)

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 04:27 PM
(#10)
Btw; thanks to both of use!!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 04:28 PM
(#11)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MaXiNoUt* View Post
I had already sent support an email though..eeks..I'll email them again and hopefully catch them on time to NOT bother trouble shooting prob. (Mind you though it has worked in the past with me typing in the (*) before so I wonder if I should leave email alone for them to look into???)
It's good that you did email them, this is clearly a bug and still needs to be reported and fixed, You did the right thing by emailing support and thank you for doing so

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 05:00 PM
(#12)
Since: Aug 2013
yes clearly a bug.

as the search function is case-insensitive and ignores non-word characters, my guess is that they are failing to normalize the input the same way as the search data.

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 12:51 AM
(#13)
hmm..interesting thnk u

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 10:54 AM
(#14)
just an update for yous, I did get a replay to the email I sent support. They state that it is the '*' and to type m instead of the astrick first and the list should drop down. So we know that it does work that way, but honestly it has worked in the past me typping in *MaXi - from there instead of a bunch of names dropping down it was only mine..oh well no big deal for sure so im going to leave it as is as I don't wanna be a pest lol..thanks for your help and thoughts to both!
cya's later and gl in any endevours

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 10:55 AM
(#15)

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
(#16)
(Community Coordinator)
Hello *MaXiNoUt*,

I got word back from the techs that this should be fixed now and you should now be able to search for your username including the *

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 12, 2014, 11:47 AM
(#17)
I checked it out and your very right, working very smoothly! Very respectful of you to get the bug de-bugged! Have a great day!!

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com