Check it out.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...226_0C07ACEB91

Old
Wed Feb 05, 2014, 10:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Too small of bets in this hand. With 3 opps, I can't bet less than 3/4 pot as a lead bet on the flop and when raised, I can't re-raise to less than 3X the previous bet. Betting less gives the opp the odds they need to stay and if I give them the right odds, it's my own fault that I lose the hand.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 12:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2012
bad beats are just apart of the game, i see my fair share daily, there isnt a day where i dont get a bad beat, as long as you do everything right its fine, i dont see anything wrong here, you have the nuts, you want the action, you get the villain to put all the chips in drawing very slim, you should be happy! dont be mad bro.... lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com