Old
10NL Zoom QJs multiway, river value - Wed Feb 05, 2014, 10:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2013
V3 - NIT regular
V4 - marked as super aggro
V5 - unknown
V6 - 28/1, with note that loves to slowplay

Till river, everything seems straight forward. Price is too good to fold and no reason to raise. Specially with somebody in the MW pot, who loves to slowplay IP.

When draws missed and I hit 2 pair, I'm never folding to this bet. But is in here some room to raise for thin value when everybody else folded? His line looks a lot like a draw or weaker pair, but on the other hand he did bet 3 streets into 4 opponents.

Last edited by MintDeal; Wed Feb 05, 2014 at 10:36 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 05:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Hi MintDeal,

I think by raising we get them to fold worse and get called by better. AA/KK have our 2pair countered so the only hands we are could be getting value from are AQ and KQ and I think those will be able to find a fold to our river raise. I think there might be some argument to be made to lead out on the flop since its a multiway flop and our TP is vulnerable.

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 09:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2013
I think that donking into super aggressive opp gets me raised too often. By his small bet sizing, I basically ruled out AA, KK as I'd expect him to bet them larger. Today reviewing yesterdays hands, had more info on him and he was playing 52/38 (28 hands) with 100% cbet on all streets, bet river 83%.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com