Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

5NL 6maxZ - hand #1 playing bingo?

Old
5NL 6maxZ - hand #1 playing bingo? - Thu Feb 06, 2014, 01:07 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

I'll post 2 new threads for the different hands but it is on the same theme.

Are we making loose bingo calls because when in the low micro pool things look fishy? And if we don't look people up we will never know what is going on and give up before showdown so our red line goes through the floor?

Tweet note:
Modern game 5NLz x4 / sb call TT donks 642 flop 8 turn 3 river < my JJ

Written after showdown to get the boom link. No hud, so only read is villain was playing 4 zoom tables at 5NL.

My only thinking with JJ was "well a better pair would 3bet" and why donk into two players?

OK got stubborn with this calling down but also thinking the bet sizing wasn't that convincing. Is my thinking so bad?

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Feb 06, 2014 at 01:10 AM.. Reason: typo

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 06:10 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
I like the way you played this - the way villain played this, he's often going to show up with 6x or some overpair. You are beating them all except QQ. He could also play a set like this but when he sizes his river bet so small, I think you have to call despite the slightly scary river.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com