Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Blog post pending

Old
Blog post pending - Thu Feb 06, 2014, 05:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Hi

I've had a blog post pending for a while now.. and I've sent an email to PSO Admin earlier today.

Can anyone assist to have the post published? Or let me know if I need to change any content so it can be approved.

Thanks
MR

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 07:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Marc Rae,

Your recent blog had been approved. If you edit it after that time it becomes unapproved again by default. In the future, please let us know so that we may approve it again. Hope this helps.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Thu Feb 06, 2014 at 07:47 AM..

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 02:31 PM
(#3)
Ah I see... thanks Joss.

Old
blog posts - Thu Feb 06, 2014, 10:11 PM
(#4)
Hi there Joss

Just in general, how long would a blog post take to be cleared for publication?

Wanted to ask so I don't seem too pushy in the forums saying why my blog posts haven't been approved.

Cheers
Marc

Old
Thu Feb 06, 2014, 11:06 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Marc!

It depends. We're spread out all over the world, so we may not be awake or online when a member does one. We get to them within 24 hrs, but most of the time it's much quicker than that.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 02:27 AM
(#6)
Understand now John.. thanks

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com