Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Stake.. Chip$.. Food

Old
Stake.. Chip$.. Food - Fri Feb 07, 2014, 02:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2013
Thought this would be the place to start posting updates to my blog.

Not everything is about poker... for me it's food I'm no foodie, but I do go a bit nuts over Korean food. And if you like your fried chicken and beer, Korea has a whole culture around that...

But I guess you'll find some posts about poker now and then also...

Starting with my tournament HH Review session by Dave.

In retrospect, it was pretty cool watching this again...

There's a part 2 for the series which covers the final table, which hopefully will be released in a few weeks.

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 06:11 PM
(#2)
Posted the HH from the PSO Home Game Deepstack Hyper.

Dave 1
Marc Rae 0

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...o-hh-available

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 11:53 PM
(#3)
Posted the HH from the PSOTCOPS Deepstack Turbo Bounty.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blo...o-hh-available

Old
Fri Feb 14, 2014, 10:57 PM
(#4)
Whiting! say wha?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com