Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

stats in premier leage in stead of open..

Old
stats in premier leage in stead of open.. - Fri Feb 07, 2014, 11:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Why is deceided that the shooting stats and trickiness stats only apply to the open leage.. Here you can't play normal poker, just wait and push with aa or kk and wait for itm.. When you get promoted to the premier leage, where you can actually play some normal poker, the stats don't count for the leaderboard.. so you get punnished for being promoted.. would be normal (I think) that it would be the other way round, and get an extra reward for playing the premier leage..

anybody an idea why this is....??????

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 12:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
count your blessings
you need different strategies to score high in leagues and stats. PL players have the advantage of being able to go for a high stats score without risking their league progress.

Old
Fri Feb 07, 2014, 03:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcNL666 View Post
anybody an idea why this is....??????
We can't have data from two different leagues going into one leaderboard, the system simply won't allow it.

We could have two trickiness and shooter factor leaderboards, one for the premier and one for the open, but that gets even more complicated and confusing for members.

The decision was made to apply the My Stats leaderboard to Open League players only as the Premier League already has a bigger prize for the winners.

This applies to players from all PokerStars Poker Schools and will be reviewed again at the end of 2014.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 03:46 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2014
BronzeStar
Hi RoyalRaise85

I played my first OL last month and now I'm in the PL for FEB. I have played a handful of OL games too this month, vying for a BIGBANG (3 consecutive sub-400).

My question: even as a PL player, would not my play exclusively within the OL stream, be tracked and ranked the same as anybody else playing those 'O' games, provided that said persons have opted-in for STATS? I can understand that my STATS in PL couldn't be included; but for specifically 'O' games, is my SHOOTING/TRICKERY actually measured? Or does the mere fact that I exist in the PL automatically preclude me from participating in the STATS promotion?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

KYA

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 07:02 AM
(#5)
KicknYerAces,
for what it is worth you do show up on the shooter factor and trickyness leaderboards. #1705 and #528 respectively

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 07:36 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedleBeetl View Post
KicknYerAces,
for what it is worth you do show up on the shooter factor and trickyness leaderboards. #1705 and #528 respectively

That is January stats leaderboards - still waiting on February being updated.

Ed

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
That is January stats leaderboards - still waiting on February being updated.

Ed
oh. is this usual?

Then I too would like to hear the answer to Kick's question.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com