Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

thr $1 rebuy $60.000 Gtd

Old
thr $1 rebuy $60.000 Gtd - Fri Feb 07, 2014, 05:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi all just to hear your comments.
you may think am talking a load of c... bit I think the $1 rebuy $60.000 Gtd is for cheats.
I have plaid that game 50 60 times and more times then not I get to around 3000 players left ,no more rebuys left and I get hands like AA.KK. some times trips and so on. blinds are in the 5 and 10.000 7500 and 15.000. and I have between 2 and 400.000 chips. and time after time I get players with big stacks razing before the flop. so I go all in and they cull with hands like 5.7 6.4 4.7 and not sorted. and they hit straits time after time. so I think they are using software to cheat. I play a lot of deferent tournaments and they daunt play like that. yes you get bad beets but not consistently like that.

Old
all you so culld pros - Sat Feb 08, 2014, 07:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
so you have no reply's for me. so you think its normal to cull a all in of 200.000 chips with 59 47 37 and cards like that off soot. then sorry your the pros and a waste of time

Old
Fri Feb 21, 2014, 12:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2012
pretty standard 57 is the nuts.... lol

lol i wouldnt worry if u r consistently getting to that stage n getting called off like that im sure your time will come, n i dont think u can get software to see what cards will come out as im sure pokerstars would use multiple rng's

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com