Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PS forces players to make quick decisions on their tables

Old
PS forces players to make quick decisions on their tables - Sat Feb 08, 2014, 06:46 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hello,
It looks like that you can not use all your timebank to make ICM based decisons on PS and verify whether a donk pushing AI with any 2 cards in PS OSL is a real donk (looking at his stats and PS history), but if you have bad cards you should fold quickly
I think they should change their torunaments structure or this is someones choice whether they play hyper turbo or deeper tournaments with bigger timebank.
I play many tables at once in a few poker rooms and do not care how much time someone takes his decision, while I NEVER disconnect while my ISP and internet connection is good !
It is question- PS is poker room or bussines machine which wants dictate how to play poker to maximize their profit ???
I play poker for profits while it is fun for me make profits playing poker and it does not matter how much profits I make on PS...while do not loose moneys there.
I know how to play poker and how to change my strategy based on type of tournaments I play

PS support email they send last time to me below:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
Quote:
It has come to our attention that during T****** that you have been stalling during games - taking up the maximum time permitted for every hand, no matter how obvious the decision.

Stalling is against the spirit of the game and poor etiquette. We want everybody to have a positive experience at PokerStars, and disruptive behavior such as this takes away everybody's fun.

We must ask you to refrain from using the full allotted amount of time in order to make each decision, including trivial folds of unplayable hands. Should there be any repeat infractions, then punitive measures will be introduced, up to and including a loss of playing privileges. We hope this clarifies our position on the matter.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

72o is sometimes monster hands in those PS donkaments
Do they made list of "not playable hands"???? Maybe PS should write such poker book and sell it!!!

Hopefully, other poker rooms sends from time to time such nice emails, so any reason not to play in other poker rooms?
Quote:
We haven't seen you at the XXXXXXX Poker tables in a while, so we've given you €XXXXX in free tournament play to get you straight back into the game.

Your account has already been credited, so head to the poker lobby and select your XXXXXX token within the XXXX tab to be taken to your game automatically!

Last edited by aspok123; Sat Feb 08, 2014 at 07:02 AM..

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 07:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2013
What I want to know is whether PS considers stalling against the spirit of the game also in the league games.

Should one systematically report players that time out every hand in these games?

I am ready to never stall again as long as this applies to everyone equally.

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 07:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
***Moved to Community Meet-up***

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 08, 2014, 08:08 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2011
Was so close to hit 3rd Big Bang in PS OSL, but dead cards in last attempt, so no reason to change winning game.
PS should change PS OSL rules if they want high quality poker in... freeroll

Quote:
2014-02-05 17:00(ET) 10000 1873 1654.39 8.27 1662.66
2014-02-04 05:00(ET) 10000 258 1586.21 68.18 1654.39
2014-02-03 13:00(ET) 10000 367 1523.26 62.95 1586.21
It could be quickest ever, while I had chance to hit it in... my 4th PS OSL tournament of the month

Latest PS OSL big donk good spirit of poker with 72o

I think PS should this guy with 72o send warning that pushing 72o is against poker players while they can stop playing poker on PS after lossing vs trash

Last edited by aspok123; Sat Feb 08, 2014 at 09:58 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com