Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Winrate + rakeback

Old
Winrate + rakeback - Sun Feb 09, 2014, 01:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
Just wondering when someone says they have a winrate of 10bb/100 or something does that include rakeback? Ive been having trouble with my hm2 graph showing rakeback with my winnings. Also, for NL10 6max how much money are we getting in bb/100 from rakeback?

Old
Sun Feb 09, 2014, 01:53 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Pokerstars don't do Rakeback (I already asked them ) but do have a generous points system that rewards you the more you play. AFAIK (I haven't checked in a long time) the VPPs are worth around 20% even at the lowest level so if you're micro stakes it pays to play here (and lower rake as well in many games)

HEM doesn't know what you do with your VPPs unless you spend it on FPP satellites but you can add any bonuses/ bounties/ cash back from the VIP store via Settings/ Rakeback and bonuses.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com