Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Podcast - new interest

Old
Podcast - new interest - Sun Feb 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2014
pod cast have taking my i volume it interest but i am worried about the download volume do you no how much MBs are used while watching a pod cast

Old
Mon Feb 10, 2014, 05:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyron59 View Post
pod cast have taking my i volume it interest but i am worried about the download volume do you no how much MBs are used while watching a pod cast
***Moved to Support Section***

Hi rockyron59,

Every episode would have a different file size, for example, Episode 3 has a size of 38.0 MB

You don't need to download the episode to listen to it though.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 10, 2014, 05:39 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
***Moved to Support Section***

Hi rockyron59,

Every episode would have a different file size, for example, Episode 3 has a size of 38.0 MB

You don't need to download the episode to listen to it though.

Cheers,

Raiser
I think you're wrong RR, even if you listen online you're still using bandwidth and using your internet. It still takes up space in your devices memory although only in the temporary folder.

That 38MB is a good indicator for the O/P however, I wouldn't imaging any episode will be over 50MB unless you increase the quality (which isn't needed) or increase the length of each show.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 10, 2014, 05:48 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Thanks Oval

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
pod cast - Tue Feb 11, 2014, 06:44 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2014
thank you

Old
stats - Mon Oct 27, 2014, 11:02 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2014
ChromeStar
I really like the stats figure is helping me improve my game thank you

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com